Saturday 18 October 2014

France trip!

Good morning guys! So basically I went to France with my school and it was a really fun and exciting time! I miss it so much! & Disney was the best part,we got a day ticket which was £36 and spent all the day there, it's really expensive though I spent €50 including food,  I loved it so much! If you have never been before I really advise that you go no matter how old or young you are, it's an amazing experience. 

We also went to a chocolate factory which was interesting &  to the Eiffel Tower. I was a bit terrified at first as  scared of heights but honestly the views were breathtaking. 

We done a few more bits aswell such as a river cruise, shopping malls and it was really exciting, if you get a chance to go I really advise you to because you will not regret it!

Thank you for reading xx




STALK ME

Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo

1 comment: