Wednesday 24 December 2014

Almond oil review

Hello guys! 

Today I'm going to be reviewing the almond oil. Now if you don't know what it is or what it's used for then I'll tell you that now. It's used to condition your skin and prevent moisture loss from the skin. You can use it on children or adults. 

I buy mine from Neals yard remedies. Neals yard remedies is a shop that sells all organic products. I know they have a shop in Westfields (Stratford) and I think somewhere in Covent Garden but I could be wrong.

Now to let  you know I have eczema and that means you itch a lot and you have dry skin. Since I have used the almond oil I have had miraculously soft skin! This almond oil has worked wonders! I LOVE this stuff! It smells like a sweet almond scent, it's not strong at all it's very subtle. It has worked wonders for me so I'm sure it'll do the same for you! 

I use it when I'm in the bath or shower and I rub it all over my body and leave It on for 3-5 minutes and then I wash it off. When I get out the bath/shower you can feel a slight residue of the oil where it has sunk into the skin, so you don't want to rub yourself with a towel you just want to gently pat yourself with your towel. When I wash it off it makes my skin completely soft and when I have red scratch marks from scratching myself it has completely healed, and that's within minutes, it doesn't even take 1 day which is so amazing!

The almond oil is £9.50 and is a 100ml blue glass bottle. It doesn't come with a pump but you can buy one from neals yard remedies for around £2.00-£4.00 so it's not really expensive. There's also a almond moisturiser that I really want to try but it's £18 which is quite pricey so I'm not sure if I will purchase it but I'm sure it's a great product so I'm really fasinated to see how that works. 

If you have dry, sensitive skin or eczema I highly reccomend this product, it's so good, I have repurchased it 4 times now. This is by far better than any of the  creams the Docters have recommended me and I'm so glad I've found it. (The picture down below is what the almond oil looks like)

I hope this was helpful to some of you and please Follow & share! 

Have any of you suffered from dry skin or eczema? 





2 comments: