Monday 29 December 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello guys!

I hope you all had a great christmas.

As it's the start of the new year I thought it'll be fun to do a post about New Years resolutions.

So I'm going to tell you what my New Years resolutions are. I'm not going to have too many because then I don't achieve them.

This year I only have 4 (it might sound a lot but honestly compared to last year and the year before, and the year before that, it's nothing). I think it will be really nice to hear what your resolutions are so please comment below and I will read every single one of them.

So here it goes...

1. Stop biting my nails 

2. Eat NO sweets (this shouldn't be too hard as I'm not overly keen on them anyway, but the only problem avoiding them is if I'm totally starving and there's sweets right in front of my face staring at me saying "eat me, eat me!")

3. Get a C grade in maths 

4. Meet joey Essex!

I hope you enjoyed reading this! I look forward to reading your comments and don't forget to follow me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR hope you have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment