Thursday 8 January 2015

Best beauty products of 2014

Hey guys!

This post is going to be what the best products of 2014 were for me, so sit back, relax, get yourself a cup of tea and enjoy. 

The expert face brush is one of my all time favourite brushes! It's so soft and blends out foundation flawlessly! I have been using this non-stop, It's a real bargain for only £9.99!

The carmex lip balm is a real healer for chapped lips. I got this for £2.00 in Primark and it works really well. I use this once everyday and it really moistrisies my horrible chapped lips. It's a fresh mint scent but it's not very strong and when you put it on your lips it feels really weird, I can't explain the feeling but it's a bit of a tingly stinging Sensation, that sounds so weird but if you try it you will know what I mean. But anyway, if your looking for a cheap lip saviour then this is the best product to get!

The boots essential eye make-up remover pads are also really good. They clear all eye make-up off within 1 wipe and are once again cheap, I can't remember there exact price but they are no more than £3.00. They do leave a really oily residue but if you wash your face after with water then it will just wash it away. 

Next I have been loving the MUA eyeshadow palettes! These are great palettes. They are so pigmented and last absoloutly all day. I have got a few of the MUA palettes but this is the one that I have most used. This palette is called 'undressed'. They are £4.00 in superdrug, so again, a bargain!

My favourite bronzer has to be the collection bronze glow. This gives you the perfect shimmering bronzed glow and it lasts all day. I have been using this every day, it's better for a spring/summer look but I've been loving it so much that I've even been using it in the winter. It's also £2.00-£3.00 so very cheap!!

The best concealer of 2014 is the Mac Pro long wear! No doubt about it. I have done a review on this so I'm not going to go into detail but all you need to know is that it has good coverage and lasts all day! It is around £17 but it is well worth the money! I have sadly run out so I will have to repurchase it but if your willing to splurge out to buy an amazing concealer then get this one 100%! 

The best foundation of 2014 is the maybelline superstay better skin. It lasts all day, it's not matte or dewy like the armani Giorgio foundation it's inbetween but if you use a matte powder it will control the oil. It's around £8.00 and it's well worth the money. It's a nice consistency and is medium coverage but you can build it up to make it full coverage. I just love this foundation! If you would like me to post a review on this product let me know in the comments! 

The Barry m lipstick is my favourite lipstick of 2014! I haven't tried a range of lipsticks but from the ones I have tried it is Definatly my favourite one! This one is a beautiful pink rose nude kind of colour. It dosen last all day but if you use a lip pencil or primer it certainly does stay in place all day. These are around £4.00, so again, very cheap and for the money I think they are well worth it, especially for beginners because they are so easy to use and so pigmented, it's unreal!

I have recently been loving to put eyeliner in the waterline, it's around £4.00 and I have been loving to use the maybelline master drama kohl pencil for that. Its so easy to use, it simply just glides onto the waterline. It's very black (by that I mean it dosent look like a charcoal black). It lasts around 4-5 hours which isn't a huge amount of time but I haven't found one that lasts longer. I have heard the Mac eyeliner is really good so I might purchase that. 

Lastly the maybelline the falsies volume express mascara is by favourite! It lengthens, volumises and curls the lashes making them look surreal. I'm not sure on the price of this but I know it's no less than £8.00 and no more than £12.00. If you need a new mascara then I'm commanding you to get this! You will love it, I promise and if you don't I will give you a free shoutout on Instagram! Haha.

I hope you enjoyed this and haven't had a chance to finish your cup of tea because you were so intrigued in this, weren't you? Now go and read my Mac Pro long wear concealer review if you havent already and finish your tea before it gets cold! Also don't forget to follow me and comment any questions below! Thank you for reading. 

STALK ME

Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be giving these products a try for sure! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete