So today I'm going to be doing a Q&A and I'm super excited! I've had many questions and I'm going to answer them all!
1. Mac or benefit?
I would say that I prefer Mac to benefit because I love all Mac products so much!
2. If you could only wear one piece of makeup everyday what would it be? I would probably wear concealer because you can conceale all the spots you have so your skin looks ok and not like a zit farm.
3. Who do you fancy? I fancy Joey Essex.
4. What made you want to start a beauty blog? Well originally I wanted to start youtube but I didn't have all the right equipment so therefore I had no choice but to create a blog and I'm really enjoying it. I wanted it to be a beauty blog because I love beauty and I love to express my thoughts and feeling about beauty. It's so fun and relaxing! It's like it's a escape from the world to write about what you love and it's just so creative because it's your own website and there's no right and wrong.
5. Who is you inspiration and who do you look up to? Zoella because she likes beauty as much as I do and she is a successful blogger and youtuber and hopefully in the future I will be to.
6. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?- I was 11. I first started wearing mascara and then concealer. I wore them two makeup items when I was 11. When I was 13 was when I first started wearing foundation.
12. What makeup do you wear on a day to day basis? Well to school I wear concealer, mascara and powder and on the weekends or whenever I'm not going into to school I will wear foundation, primer, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip liner and concealer.
13. Would you rather be the person with the smelliest feet in the world so no one will go near you or the person with the smallest hands so you can't hold anything? I would rather be the person with the smelliest feet in the world because I can't go without food ( I'm greek!)
14. If you could have any makeup product what would it be? This is such a hard question but I would have to say the Mac blush in harmony. It's such a natural pretty blush shade.
15. What's your favourite waterproofs mascara and what do you use to remove it with? My favourite waterproof mascara is 100% the Maybelline the falsies volume express one! It's amazing, lasts all day and is just perfection in a tube. It's also only £9 I think. I use the l'oreal micellar water to remove it, it's such a good makeup remover and it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean.
16. Mascara or eyeliner? This is such a tricky question and I love both products but I would have to go for... OMG. Urgh. it'll probably be mascara because I love buying mascara and trying new ones out and in general I wear mascara more than eyeliner.
17. Are you ever going to start a youtube channel? Defiantly! I really want to start a youtube channel but at the moment I haven't got all the right equipment. I would probably start it when I'm 16-18ish. If I made YouTube videos I would want to make them up to a good standard, and I would want the editing, lighting and quality to be on point, do you know what I mean?.
18. What's your favourite bar of chocolate? It would be the Hershey's cream and cookies chocolate. That is so nice, I would die for it. If your ever in my naughty books then I suggest you buy me a few bars of Hershey's and I'll love you forever.
19. What's your favourite lipstick colour you own? This is the easiest question ever and it's the Mac honeylove one. It's a gourgeous nude with a hint of pink in.
That's all the question done! I hope you enjoyed this fun little blog post for you. Don't forget to follow me, love you all!