So I'm going to be sharing with you a simple Spring look which is really pretty and I had so much fun creating!
So first of all let me take a selfie... No lets not. So first of all let me show you a pictureeee....
Products used on eyes
- Mac skin base visage as a base ( ran out of eye primer oops :/ )
- Anastasia Beverly Hills self made palette in the shade 'blossom' and I blended this all over the eye. I then took the shade 'Metallic plum' and I blended that into the outer corner, crease and the top and bottom lash like just to add some depth and definition.
- I then placed the Barry M dazzle dust in the shade '39' which is the star of the show! I basically packed it on with a flat brush.
- Then I added some of the Maybelline lash sensational mascara.
Products used on face
- I used the Maybelline fit me concealer under the eyes to brighten them up and then the Rimmel stay matte powder just to set it into place.
Products used on lips
- I used the Rimmel exaggerate liner in the shade ' East end snob' and I used the Mac modesty lipstick on top to top of the look.
... And that's how I created the look!
Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to comment any requested blog posts and I'll be sure to do them, a big haul shall be coming up soon because I've been doing a bit of shopping recently hehehe :).
Love you all Xx
Instagram (personal)- Miss_sophxo
(Blog account)- Beautyandfashiongeek_