Thursday 18 February 2016

Makeup tutorial: Zoeva Cocoa blend palette

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to be doing a dark kind of smokey eye and red lips for a all out ultra glam look!


Face products:

- Mac skin base visage as a primer and blended with my fingers.

-Loreal true match foundation and blended with the real techniques expert face brush.

- Mac prep and prime highlight in light boost and I placed this as a triangular shape below my eyes and blended with the real techniques expert face brush for a bright under eye. 

- seventeen define and conquer contour kit, I only used the highlight powder to set underneath my eyes. I actually took my beauty blender and dabbed it into the powder and just packed it underneath my eyes on top of the Mac prep and prime highlight to set it in place and then I left it on for 10 minutes and then brushed the access powder of with a powder brush.

- Collection shimmering bronzer in medium and I just applied the around the perimeter of my face to bronze me up a bit rather than applying blush, I used the real techniques contour brush.

Eye products:

- Zoeva Cocoa blend eyeshadow palette.
Firstly I took the shade 'substitute for love' and blended that into my crease with a blending brush. Then I took the shade 'freshly roasted' and blended that into the crease to add more depth and definition. Then lastly I packed on the shade 'beans are white' and put it all over my eye lid (wet the shadow to make it more pigmented using the Mac fix plus).

- Maybelline great lash mascara. 

- Mac stud eyebrow pencil.

- Eyelure 070 lashes.

- Maybelline master drama kohl eyeliner in waterline.

Lip products:

- Rimmel Kate moss '107' lipstick.

- Mua brooding plum lipliner.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed, let me know any other looks you'll like me to create!

Love you all Xxx

STALK ME:
Twitter- Minniemouse_678
Instagram (personal)- Miss_sophxo
(Blog account)- Beautyandfashiongeek_
Email- Beautywithsophie247@gmail.com

3 comments: