Saturday 22 August 2015

MAC & Superdrug haul August 2015

Hey guys!
 
So today I have got a makeup haul for you guys!

I'm so excited to do this, I feel like I haven't made a splurge on makeup in ages.

Anyway... I have been to MAC and superdrug and picked up a few goodies. I love growing my makeup collection, it makes me so happy so yeah, let's get into it. By the way not all the makeup was purchased with my own money, my Nan and Mum did purchase some of this for me.

Also guys I know I said I was going to do a massive primark haul in my last haul but I'm not now because I went into Primark and literally found hardly anything I liked so I decided to get makeup instead lol. I hope you don't mind!

What I got from superdrug!!!

 
First of all I got 2 skincare products. I got the Garnier pure active 3 in 1 which is targeted towards oil, spot prone skin and it's basically a wash, scrub and a mask. I also got the Garnier pure active pore purifying toner. Now I've tried both of these products and so far so good. They make my face super matte and my spots have actually disappeared. So I'm very happy. They are realy cheap aswell, both of these were in sale in superdrug and I think they were both around the £5.00 mark.


Then I got some boring stuff. And I got Veet face precision wax strips and Nair tough hair removal cream. These are both pretty self explanatory. The wax strips are fantastic and the cream im yet to try. 


I also picked up a new foundation. Now I loved the maybelline superstay better skin foundation but now the loreal true match foundation has totally changed my mind. This foundation is amazing, it's matte, the perfect shade in W3 and lasts all day whlist looking natural. I have been wearing this foundation every day over the last few weeks and I can't get over how good it is, I really want to try the concealer. The foundation is around £10.00 which is so affordable. 


Then I picked up the Maybelline 24 hour gel liner. Now I've been wanting to try  agel eyeliner for the longest time because I've heard that they are easier than any other eyeliner to do a winged liner. I'm really excited to give this a try, if I like it I'll let you guys know.


I also picked up the MUA lipliner in the shade 'caramel nougat'. This lipliner is amazing for £1.00. It lasts a long time and the colour is beautiful, it's just a nude but it goes perfectly with MAC's honeylove lipstick. If you have been reading my blogs for a while you would know how much I have raved about this lipliner.


Then I have been wanting to try some liquid lipsticks for ages so I picked up the Rimmel provacolips. I must say that the nude one '200 skinny dipping' is such a lovely browney nude, but the formula kind of goes into the lines on your lips which im not to keen on, however I still need to wear them a bit more before I have a set opionon on them. The pink one is called 'dare to bare'. These were around £7.00 each.


I have been wanting to try the maybelline colour drama pencils for ages and I got the nude one, I can't remember the exact name but I think it's called perfecting nude or something like that, I will have to check and let you know, but anyway this is such a nice lip pencil, it's like a 'your lips but better' lip colour and I like wearing this whenever I can't be bothered to wear a lot of makeup, it's just quite natural and pretty. I love it and I think it was only like £5.00.


The Maybelline colour tattoos I swear I see everyone talk and use these on YouTube lol. But the colour I got was 'on and on bronze' and it is just a true bronze colour. I haven't used it yet but it will be so nice all over the lids if you just want a really easy look, or as a base of you want to create more of a 'glam' look.  This was  only around £6.00 so super affordable.

Now my MAC goodies!!!


First of all guys, if you have any 6 MAC empty containers/packaging and you keep them you get a free original MAC lipstick. So for every 6 MAC blush, bronzer, foundation, concealer and primer container/packaging you get a free MAC lipstick, isn't that awesome!
That is how I got the 2 MAC lipsticks above. I got 'Taupe' which is a stunning browney, orangey colour, and its matte, and then I got 'Modesty' which is a beautiful pinky nude colour and it's a creme sheen.



Then to go with the MAC lipstick taupe I got the lipliner in 'subculture' and this brings out the pink undertones in taupe, rather than the orange ones. It was £12.50. 


Last of all I got my holy grail primer, skin base visage. This is so good, it helps keep me matte all day and I literally swear by this primer, I don't know what I'd do without it! I think this is quite pricey, it's like £26.00 but it's totally worth it.

Thank you for reading this post, I love hauls and I hope you do to, if there's any blog post you really want me to do comment below!

Love you all Xx

STALK ME
Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo
Email address- Beautywithsophie247@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment