Today I'm going to be doing something different. Basically I created a glam purple eye look. It is like a dark purple smoked out with brown in the outer corner and crease to darken the eye up a bit to make it look more glam. I also took some of the purple colour and blended it across the bottom lash line.
(Btw I know the lashes aren't on perfect but I tried)
(With flash, no filter)
(No flash, no filter)
Products used on face:
- Mac skin base visage as a primer and rubbed all over my face with my fingers.
- Loreal true match foundation blended with the real techniques buffing brush.
- Mac highlighter/concealer in light boost and blended this with the real techniques expert face brush.
- Soap and glory one heck of a blot powder and applied it with the Mac 134 brush.
- Mac blush 'mocha' and applied this with the real techniques blush brush.
- Benefit watts up highlighter and blending this with my finger.
Products used on eyes:
- Maybelline great lash mascara.
- urban decay vice 4 palette, I used the shade 'Pandemonium' all across my lid with the brush it came with on the flat side. Then I used the shade 'delete' on the outer corner and in my crease blended with the brush it came with on the blending side. (Super easy!)
- Rimmel scandal eyes black eyeliner on the waterline.
- Eyelure 101 lashes.
Products used on lips:
- Mac subculture lipliner.
- Mac taupe lipstick.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, make sure you follow me and comment below!